[NSRCA-discussion] Toledo opinion

Ryan Smith n2256d at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 14:37:27 AKST 2020

Ordinarily I don’t get wrapped around the axle on the latest plague on humanity, but the potency of COVID-19 has piqued my interest.

Unfortunately, I can’t do much to avert travel since that’s my job, but I’m more cautious than usual to not bring any funk home to my six month-old.

My schedule is not going to allow Toldeo this year, and the only way I’ll make it out is if the company sends me during the show on a fluke.

I hope all is well, Mikey. I’m looking forward to flying R/C again soon.

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone