[NSRCA-discussion] Toledo opinion

mups53 mups53 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 09:39:37 AKST 2020

 Wow.These Events Have Been Confirmed, Postponed or Canceled Due to Coronavirus https://www.northstarmeetingsgroup.com/News/Industry/coronavirus-meetings-Postponements-Cancellations-COVID-19Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Stuart Chale via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 3/7/20  11:05 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Toledo opinion
    More than likely 4 weeks from now the situation will be a lot
      worse than it is now.  If I had to make a decision today without
      availability of refunds I would not make plans to go.  It is
      already too late to stop the spread in the US.  We missed that
      boat (or cruise ship) a couple of weeks ago.  You will likely see
      many more cases reported daily especially as testing becomes more
      available.  Right now many "maybe" patients are not being tested.
      I am an ED doc in NY and I do not have direct control who gets
      testing right now.  Likely to change as tests become more widely
      available in the next week or two.  In my mind the big "if" for
      this virus is if it follows the same seasonal course as the Flu
      which is already on the decline.  If it does then it may not get
      to epidemic proportions in the US before dying out for this
      season.  If it doesn't then we are likely in for significant
      numbers of people getting sick and many requiring
      hospitalization.

    Stuart

    On 3/7/2020 11:13 AM, mups53 via