[NSRCA-discussion] Chargers: iCharge 3010v verssus iCharger 6 or 8X

Stuart Chale schale1 at outlook.com
Fri Jun 12 13:17:41 AKDT 2020

Also use the 4010 Duo no issues. Very satisfied with it.
[cid:44CBF570-EE9D-4C0A-B5C4-6E1E8DA82DD7-L0-001]

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 12, 2020, at 4:59 PM, Daniel Lipton via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> wrote:

 I’ve been using the  -4010-duo for years.  It’s stopped working (started taking forever to stop on the balance portion of the cycle) once, and Progressive was very quick to handle it.
If I were buying again, I might buy two 3010s instead of 1 4010.  Progressive is a nice company to deal with.