[NSRCA-discussion] Nats?

Jon Dieringer jon at dieringerfamily.com
Wed Jun 10 11:56:30 AKDT 2020

If there is major scaling back in intermediate and advanced where it makes
little sense to compete, I can help however is needed during the week . . .
Help with scoring system, water boy, timer, line helper, driving people
around in golf carts ... Whatever is needed.

Thanks
Jon

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 3:51 PM AC Glenn via NSRCA-discussion <

--

Thanks,
Jon