[NSRCA-discussion] Nats?

Daniel Underkofler underdw at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 11:43:26 AKDT 2020

So below I have pasted the word from AMA today.  They say it is NOT
cancelled, but also take place to the extent the individual organizers plan
and conduct.  By this I infer that pattern is cancelled.  Can I get a
confirmation please?
Thanks, Dan

After careful deliberation, the AMA Executive Council has agreed to not
cancel the 2020 Outdoor Nats. This decision is aligned with state and
federal guidelines for events concerning COVID-19.

The 2020 AMA Nats will take place to the extent that individual Nats
organizers plan and conduct their respective events. Additional safety
measures will be in place to protect our members, staff, and community.
Nats participants and visitors to the International Aeromdeling Center will
have limited access to AMA facilities and should anticipate a scaled-back
Nats experience.

Please contact your Nats CD or the contacts below for more information. We
will also keep you updated as information develops at modelaircraft.org/nats
<http://send.modelaircraft.org/link.cfm?r=JVLSdwsGqFLYZwSeoRVZEQ~~&pe=EEs-_g9Ee0nxyRdVCHliQsjxYj6-Q_0TmBQqq2QkyPYNWAPn0pfTV2ZupD_Xi_8qOS1sJBQSbtdEd7ZyMvMpXQ~~&t=WtjmuRc7fk-qhhz2YQmXrw~~>
.