[NSRCA-discussion] Plettenberg Advance 30-10 ESC - Questions

Daniel Underkofler underdw at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 17:12:31 AKDT 2020

IMO the Graupner is the best all-around choice.  Lighter, cheaper, great
braking.
Only hiccup I've found is I couldn't get it to run my V4 contra 600-09
motor well. (wouldn't produce full power).
Runs Kontronic 650, C54, and Pletty well.

Dan

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 4:44 PM mups53 via NSRCA-discussion <