[NSRCA-discussion] Plettenberg Advance 30-10 ESC - Questions

mups53 mups53 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 14:44:18 AKDT 2020

Guys many customers use Castle on a Pletty Advance but in the last few years less and less. Sales of CC related items are probably down 80% on their units versus 5 years ago.Graupner is very popular as well as Jeti.And for those thinking Graupner is done. Wait a few weeks. We're back.My issues with CC is the braking or lack of.It's never been up to snuff with others on the market. Also I like a BEC feature in the Graupner HV80 non opto. It makes for a slick easy to use redundant system.But hey whatever floats your boat is Saul Goodman.Mike Mueller Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Michael Cohen via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 6/5/20  5:04 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: STEVE S <steve at ironstarmechanical.com>, General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Plettenberg Advance 30-10 ESC - Questions

I have used the Pletty advance with a Castle HV80 in two pattern ships for years.  I can send you my program if you like Larry

Regards,
Mike C

Sent from
Mail for Windows 10