[NSRCA-discussion] Plettenberg Advance 30-10 ESC - Questions

STEVE S steve at ironstarmechanical.com
Fri Jun 5 05:13:50 AKDT 2020

Larry

I just went thru this for Brandon with his new Andes . He also has flown HIMAX and Edge 80 HV   Now he is flying Pletty with 120 Edge HV Lite – I spoke to Castle about amp draws, airflow. Airflow is critical for all. However with the 120 lite running at 75 amps most times and bumping up to 90 amps for intermittent use

Airflow on the Edge 120 HV Lite is not an issue. Also it is 8 grams lighter than the Edge 80 amp HV.

Steve Sobolewski