[NSRCA-discussion] 2022/23 Sequence Change Cycle, & Covid-19

Dr. Mike Harrison drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 9 09:27:10 AKDT 2020

Keep it the same

Dr. Michael S. Harrison, DDS

122 Corporate Terrace

Hot Springs, AR 71913

(501) 520-6677

From: NSRCA-discussion [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of tim pritchett via NSRCA-discussion
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2020 11:23 AM
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] 2022/23 Sequence Change Cycle, & Covid-19

There are several FB poles posted that are asking the question of whether you prefer the NSRCA to develop new sequences for 2022, or if you'd rather keep the current sequences for an additional two years until 2024.  The logic being; we won't get as much use out of the current sequences due to C-19 as we usually do.  Here are several of the links; it doesn't really matter which one you use, as all of the names/results will be compiled at the end.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NSRCADistrict2/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1563743803935129/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/brnstrachan/