[NSRCA-discussion] Jay Gerber

mups53 mups53 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 11:00:44 AKST 2020

Jay......Hands down one of the best people I've ever met in this hobby.And I've known thousands of really good people in the sport over the last 60+ years. One of the joys I take out of owning F3A Unlimited is being in daily contact with so many great people. Thanks for posting this.Jay worked as executive producer of NFL films for years. His reputation is sterling. Mike Mueller Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Scott McHarg via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 1/24/20  10:36 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Jay Gerber While Jay and I have never met in person, I'm very proud to call him a friend.  He even sent me a few jackets from NFL films.I just saw that AMA has recently created a Jay Gerber Commemorative Studio.  I'm very happy that the AMA recognizes such an incredible person.https://www.facebook.com/modelaviation/videos/2462013050726022/  ScottScott A. McHargTakeoff is optional.  Landing is mandatory!