[NSRCA-discussion] 2021 F3P World Championships

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Wed Jan 22 10:20:06 AKST 2020

F3P guys please see below from Peter.   New Venue for then WC.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Peter Uhlig

Dear Subcommitte Members,

you surely know that the 2021 FAI F3P World Championships have been awarded to Romania at the 2019 Plenary Meeting. When we had a closer look at the venue we found out that the venue wasn't really good for such an event. So I sent some requests to the organizer and recommended to have a hall in the capital Bucarest.

Some days ago I got information from Romanian organizer that the F3P Championships will take place at the

SALA POLIVALENTA BUCURESTI from February 21 to 27.

I think that we now have a suitable venue and a good date for a World Championship.

Kind regards
Peter