[NSRCA-discussion] Charger - Replacing the cell pro 10.

mups53 mups53 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 16:04:57 AKST 2020

Hi VinceI'm in the same boat.Cellpro was supposed to introduce a new 16xp but plans to bring it to fruition have been scrapped.I settled on this model. I really like how easily it operates and its flexibility.Hitec X2 700, 2 Port DC/DC MultiCharger We sell them too. MikeSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Vicente Bortone via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 1/11/20  8:44 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: NSRCA NSRCA <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Charger - Replacing the cell pro 10. Hello all,Yes, after +15 years.  I would like to get one WiFi capable with same specifications and size.  Looks like mission impossible.  Well, I am sure that I will get good suggestions.   Thanks and have a nice day,Vicente "Vince" Bortone