[NSRCA-discussion] Neu bearings- Old style Neu from year 2013

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Wed Jan 1 19:09:26 AKST 2020

I am getting ready to put a Neu motor into an airplane and was checking the bearings.  Pretty sure they are OK but I took apart the motor and figured I might as well change them if some are readily available out there.  If anyone has a source of bearings (front and rear- they look identical) let me know.  Its for a Neu F3A motor used in an earlier Brenner Contra V3 unit (e.g., Joseph's 2013-2015 WC model).
Thanks in advance,