[NSRCA-discussion] 3D Printer / CNC / Laser Cutter Combo

bryan kennedy kennedybryan at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 31 06:59:59 AKST 2020

 I have a Creality CR-6 SE printer.  it works great. I am working on a scale project and printing most all of the cockpit parts , designing them in Fusion 360 (Autodesk) and then printing them on this printer.  Works very well but this is not a CNC machine, just a 3D printer
Hope everyone is doing well, has been a while but I am still here :-) .  Happy New Year
Bryan
Team Kennedy

Creality3D CR-6 SE 3D Printer

|  |  |

|  |
Creality3D CR-6 SE 3D Printer

Buy the official Creality3D CR-6 SE 3D Printer for a discounted price of $384.99 and enjoy a 1-year warranty and...