[NSRCA-discussion] Balsa fillets-more old school!

David Wartel d.wartel at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 23 03:38:50 AKST 2020

This method worked out well for me on a Dirty Birdy build. It required minimal filling and sanding.

https://www.modelairplanenews.com/how-do-you-make-wing-to-fuselage-fillets/
[https://www.modelairplanenews.com/Media/PublicationsArticle/images/MAN_138_7_0710_005_img010.jpg]<https://www.modelairplanenews.com/how-do-you-make-wing-to-fuselage-fillets/>
Wing-to-Fuselage Fillets - Model Airplane News<https://www.modelairplanenews.com/how-do-you-make-wing-to-fuselage-fillets/>
Advice from expert scale designer and builder Nick Ziroli: Instead of adding the fillet after the wing and fuselage are built, I make the shape of the fillet areas as part of the fuselage formers themselves. This requires having at least the wing center section built and attached to the fuselage, but to make sure […]
www.modelairplanenews.com