[NSRCA-discussion] ModelAviation Pattern Column

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 11:35:45 AKST 2020

Hey folks,

After a couple years of doing this column, I just recently switched jobs
and working for a startup is burning a lot more of my time than working for
a big, comfortable company like Intuit and I'd rather spend what spare time
I do have for hobby stuff on maintaining the electronic scribe, scoring
system, RCCaller, etc. rather than writing columns for the AMA.  Pay is
$250/article so $1500/year.

Anyone interested?

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X