[NSRCA-discussion] FW: Figure ET

Don Ramsey donramsey at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 09:24:57 AKDT 2020

Here is the explanation of the ET and Reverse ET from the F3A CIAM chairman.
These make sense and are like our ½ reverse Cuban and ½ Cuban but, if you
look at the Reverse ET in P-23.11 and A-23.11 the maneuvers starts with a 45
degree line.

I’m going with Peter’s examples and propose some Figure ET maneuvers in the
Catalogue for 2022.