[NSRCA-discussion] Canandaigua contest

Steve Miller snaproll4 at aol.com
Thu Apr 23 06:26:22 AKDT 2020

I'm in.  But my situation is different, since I can day trip both days.  I would believe that social distancing rules will still be in effect.  How can you hear your caller when he is 6 feet behind you and wearing a mask?  What about handing clipboards back and forth between judges? I hate to sound like a downer, since I usually go to about 8-9 contests per season, but I doubt there will be any contests this summer, in the Northeast or in Ontario.

Steve