[NSRCA-discussion] National 2020

jerry at buddengineering.com jerry at buddengineering.com
Fri Apr 3 15:33:36 AKDT 2020

You do remember that the Team Selection Contest used to be held only a few months before the World Championships?  And that was when there were 50+ pilots flying in it.

If the Nats were cancelled in June you could hold a Team Selection event almost anytime between then and spring of 2021 with few issues.  Plus, with the small turnout of pilots flying in it now you could hold it at any number of decent, pattern-friendly R/C fields over a 3-day weekend (The field in Arvin - Southern California - in April would work).

As far as the impact on fund raising for the team, isn’t the Worlds in Muncie next year, immediately after the Nats?  Not an expensive event to compete in if you live in the US.

This shouldn’t be hard.

Jerry