[NSRCA-discussion] Flying stab travel

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 09:37:12 AKDT 2019

Thank you all for responding.  Matt or Richard, can y'all give me maybe an
"ish" idea of the chord at the root of the stab and a span or, even better,
sq. in. of the stabs?  The numbers so far seem to be what I was expecting.
I was planning on having them set 3 rates.  Maybe one at 20 deg., one at 15
deg. and one at 10 deg.  I was wondering if it'd be about the same as the
throw on an elevator.  Thanks again!

Scott

*Scott A. McHarg*

Takeoff is optional.  Landing is mandatory!

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 12:32 PM Matt Griffitt via NSRCA-discussion <