[NSRCA-discussion] 2020 Nats poll

Dr. Mike Harrison drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 16 13:10:30 AKDT 2019

When I did the Nats in 2017, the privileged spot pertained only to the year of the Blytheville Nats.  There really was no such special spot.  That mentality was created to justify the dates we were given.  We were welcomed and encouraged to spread the Nats around  to promote AMA and allow more participation and exposure to AMA and pattern competition.  This is a case of distorting and perversing the issue.

It would have been dependant on the NSRCA leadership to insure we had a better time than where this is now.  This is not cast in stone at this point and there is still a chance to make a change.   This is where Nsrca needs to go to bat for the organization.  We make a significant financial contribution to the Nats and efforts need to be made to accommodate the pattern community.  If the SIGS are running the Nats then they need to be able to make input. It is important that our NSRCA president and officers fight for us.

Dr. Michael S. Harrison, DDS

122 Corporate Terrace

Hot Springs, AR 71913

(501) 520-6677