[NSRCA-discussion] Team Raffle WINNERS!!!!!

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sun Sep 1 18:16:57 AKDT 2019

I’d like to thank everyone that participated in the team raffle!  We had a flurry of activity in the last two weeks and ended up selling a total of 369 tickets.  Thank you for all the support!!

And now to the moment you’ve been waiting for!!!     We have 15 prizes so here are the winners in order….

William Bowen
Keith Black
Geoffrey Bainathsah
Stephen Hamilton
Nelson Yu
Larry Markey
Dirk van Zuidam
Larry Markey
Andy Collins
David Kinsinger
Jon A Dieringer
Jeff Hill
Herb Consolvo
William Bowen
Oscar Crspedes

I’ll be contacting each person via email to make their selection and then move to the next winner.

-Mark

MARK ATWOOD
o.  (440) 229-2502
c.  (216) 316-2489
e.  atwoodm at paragon-inc.com<mailto:atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>

Paragon Consulting, Inc.
5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>
Powering The Digital Experience