[NSRCA-discussion] New Sequences

charliebarrera at consolidated.net charliebarrera at consolidated.net
Wed Oct 30 05:13:28 AKDT 2019

I wanted to add that the 2020-2021 sequences will also be published in
the November 2019 KFactor. This will be the Aresti and maneuvers for
each class. The Maneuver Description and Downgrades can be found on our
web site. I think you will enjoy flying them. They are just hard enough
if you are staying in the same class, but not so hard to discourage move
up from your current class. ...Charlie