[NSRCA-discussion] New Sequences

lucky macy luckymacy at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 30 04:25:48 AKDT 2019

I like the intermediate a lot and thank you to the team.  Joe, just my opinion here, but I’d love to see a positive one turn spin and a positive snap on a 45 Degree up line in intermediate and it would make a better stepping stone to Advanced.

Looking forward to our warm weather friends making YouTube videos of them soon.

Lucky