[NSRCA-discussion] Center of 3 of 4 pt roll reversed

Anthony Frackowiak frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 26 18:00:43 AKST 2019

That’s one way to look at it. Another way is that the maneuver has 6 points, or 6 distinct wing positions. It also has 6 rolling sections. So the maneuver starts with a rolling section and ends with a “point” section. So, roll, point, roll, point, roll, point. Then reverse roll, point, roll, point, roll, point. So the center is at the conclusion of the 3rd point where the reverse roll segment begins.

Tony Frackowiak