[NSRCA-discussion] Nats registration

Dr. Mike Harrison drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 23 08:50:09 AKDT 2019

Could u send a list to me?

Dr. Michael S. Harrison, DDS

122 Corporate Terrace

Hot Springs, AR 71913

(501) 520-6677

From: NSRCA-discussion [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On
Behalf Of Monte Richard via NSRCA-discussion
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2019 7:57 AM
To: General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Nats registration

Only 8 days left to register for the Nats. Currently we have registered;

1 Sportsman

4 Intermediate

12 Masters

9 FAI

Historically most pilots wait until the last week to register. We've reached
that week, so it's time to register.

Be sure you don't miss out on one of the most enjoyable and informative
Nationals. Go online at the AMA web site, modelaircraft.org and register. Be
sure to add the AMA basic fee, and the NSRCA RC Aerobatics fee to your cart
as well as any extra banquet tickets you may need. One banquet ticket comes
with each pilot enrty fee.

Have I told you lately, that you really need to be there? You really really
need to be there.

We're gonna pass a good time there,  Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler

Monte Richard

2019 AMA Pattern Nats ED

AMA 5581, NSRCA 4469

NSRCA D6 VP

mrichard at compassengineering.com <mailto:mrichard at compassengineering.com>

Cell 337-349-6627

(c) 2019 Compass Engineering & Consultants, LLC. All rights reserved. This
electronic transmission, and any attachments hereto, is intended only for
the use of each individual recipient named above and may contain information
belonging to the sender that is confidential, proprietary, is subject to
copyright, constitutes a trade secret or is legally privileged. If you are
not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, please immediately (i) notify the sender, (ii)
permanently delete the original and all copies of this electronic
transmission and all attachments hereto, and (iii) destroy all printouts of
this electronic transmission and all attachments hereto. Please note that
electronic transmissions to and from the sender may be monitored by the
sender's employer. Thank you for your cooperation.  --