[NSRCA-discussion] AMA Competition Calendar

getterflash at yahoo.com getterflash at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 16:23:13 AKDT 2019

 Well, I'm a little embarrassed (sort of) . . . it turns out the search is working fine and returning results. Except what you see in the browser window does not change. I was expecting the page to change and display the results of the search. Instead it refreshes the search parameters page and appends the results to the same page, which you now have to scroll down to view. Nothing tells you the results of the search or that you need to scroll down the page.

I have offered my feedback to the AMA.

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com