[NSRCA-discussion] Monroe, NC contest next weekend

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Tue May 14 14:09:00 AKDT 2019

Another classic example of why we need MasterScoring to support mixed
contests, so we don't have to keep switching contest files -- even more
important when using the scribe...  The more we have "mixed mode" contests
where participants are flying Jets, AMA, Classic, etc. the more we need
MasterScoring contests to support that mix.

Peter+

On Sat, May 11, 2019 at 12:29 PM Tjpritchett via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X