[NSRCA-discussion] Hyde Soft Motor Mount Question

davel322 davel322 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 23 20:12:04 AKDT 2019

Ken, Do not flip the mount.  The nose of the motor inside the cup is a critical design element.  The cup controls theaximum amount of movement the mount can have. Regards, DaveSent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note8.Apologies in advance for any typos undoubtedly introduced by auto correct and / or talk to text.
-------- Original message --------From: Ken Dunlap via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 3/24/19  03:42  (GMT+02:00) To: General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Hyde Soft Motor Mount Question

Hi All,

I am hoping someone can help me with a question about the soft mount for the Neu F3A motor. (The one that is silver and black) I purchased a 2M airplane which used this mount and the motor was position inside the “cup” of the mount.
 I am wondering if the placement of the motor can can be turned around so that it is on the other side of this mount ? Essentially Is this a mount that accommodates different motor positions?

Thank you very much.

Ken Dunlap

Get Outlook for iOS