[NSRCA-discussion] Judging certification

Vogel, Peter Peter_Vogel at intuit.com
Mon Jun 24 13:45:44 AKDT 2019

Yes.  Judging materials are included in your membership.  You may need to logout/login for your status as a paid member to be updated so you aren’t asked to pay again.

Peter Vogel| Distinguished Architect, SBSEG Online Ecosystem, Intuit | SOI: 5-2-4-1 | Admin: Ruth Lichtenberger<mailto:ruth_lichtenberger at intuit.com>