[NSRCA-discussion] Nats getting close

tjpritchett at aol.com tjpritchett at aol.com
Mon Jun 10 19:30:39 AKDT 2019

Hey Monte,   Hello from China! :(   I appreciate all of the updates!  Keep em coming.....   Would you mind sending a message out to the attendees to verify their NSRCA District of residence, or affiliation?  This might help with the reconciliation we'll need to do at the NSRCA meeting for the DCS.  It could read something like this:
Pilots - Please validate that your NSRCA District affiliation for the Upcoming NATS is correct.  You can do this by following the link: https://www.nsrca.us/index.php/membership-list  and selecting your 'Active District (X) Members List' from the drop down menu on the right side of the page.  If your name doesn't appear in the district you've selected/expected, contact your DVP to have it corrected.  District assignment are determined by residence, or by members choosing to 'associate' with a neighboring district, with approval by the DVP's of both districts.
We will be using District Memberships to determine the winner of the 2019 District Championship Series.  This is the competition between the districts, which is won by the district accumulating the most points at the end of the NATS.  Points are earned by the highest finishing NSRCA pilots in each class as follows:

   - Points will be awarded equivalently in each class

   - Any/all classes offered at the NATS will generate points accumulation during the event (eg: if Club Class is offered and flown, points will be available)

   - Each pilot placing in the top 10 places will earn 1pt. for each pilot they beat in their class.  Example:  a pilot finishing 1   st in a field of 18 pilots will receive 17 points for his/her district.