[NSRCA-discussion] Masters Sequence 2020 -21

Jeff Worsham jeffryworsham at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 10:14:02 AKDT 2019

Greetings-
Have the proposed sequences for 2020-21 been approved?  Looking forward to learning the new Masters and this will be very challenging for me.

Will there be an option for doing a negative 1 1/2 snap in the hour glass?

Can there need to be a pause (when in KE) between the two "3 of 4 point rolls reversed” in #16?  It would seem so since it’s AMA and that’s how we score the slow rolls opposite.

Looks like it’s going to be a great pattern for next year.
Jeff