[NSRCA-discussion] storm

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 09:23:53 AKDT 2019

Worst of wind was done yesterday.  rain should be moving out of the area
early tomorrow morning when the tropical rainstorm will be over Muncie...

Peter+

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 10:13 AM John Pavlick via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X