[NSRCA-discussion] Precision Aerobatics - Try it, you’ll like it!

William Pritchett billpritch at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 11:36:56 AKST 2019

Here’s a draft of the flier we’re working on for June.
Goals are clear:
-attract Sportsman participants
-keep it simple, i.e., no bonus score or rule changes
-keep it cheap - example airplane is under $300, TX all that’s needed, and 3/4S batteries.  Stuff 10s of thousands already have...
-treat them like they’re the most important class at the contest
The inclusion of AS3X equipped planes in Sportsman will be a real step forward in growing pattern.

Bill

Sent from my iPhone