[NSRCA-discussion] new rules proposals

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 15:32:01 AKST 2019

Right.  The intent should be to equalize the differences that are a result
of a smaller plane -- it's much more susceptible to wind, etc. and
"squirrelier". You would still be expected to fly correct geometry, etc.
I'd apply a 2% bonus to any plane with wingspan 71" or smaller, possibly
double it to 4% for anything with a wingspan < 50"

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 4:19 PM Monte Richard via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X