[NSRCA-discussion] Gryo's in Pattern?

David Cook dlcook083 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 07:07:45 AKST 2019

No.
We already allow anything in Sportsman, this can include gyros. But not in
intermediate, this is where we learn to *fly* the plane. We should be
judged on our flying capability not our programing capability.

besides carrying a sandwich on board would put us over weight.

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 9:25 AM tim pritchett via NSRCA-discussion <