[NSRCA-discussion] Wanted Hatori header 2301

tjpritchett at aol.com tjpritchett at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 05:11:46 AKST 2019

Uh oh.....what are you up to!?!?  If this is a gas engine in a pattern plane application, we demand pictures!!  ;)
It looks like the 2301's are still made or stocked (e-hely.com), even if you have to order them from abroad.  If you just can't find one, I had Alan Greenfield make me a YS61 Classic header to fit the EU1-A, mimicking the Macs 3811 (15 degree).  He's also in the UK, but in a pinch, he came through with a custom header, for not much more than the Macs price.  Here's his email: