[NSRCA-discussion] Rules Proposal - Limiting Size/Power for Sportsman and Intermediate

Larry Diamond ldiamond at diamondrc.com
Wed Jan 9 15:31:22 AKST 2019

Thanks Joe...

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Joe Dunnaway via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 1/9/19  6:24 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Larry Diamond via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Rules Proposal - Limiting Size/Power for Sportsman and Intermediate

    Another minor point Larry....  Most of the AMA Contest board members
    monitor and contribute to this list.  They are listening to what is
    being discussed.  Your opinions do make a difference.

    Joe Dunnaway

    On 1/9/2019 6:08 PM, Larry Diamond via