[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern and Social Media

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 11:50:13 AKST 2019

Attn; Monte Richard

As my DVP, I'd like you to consider suggesting to the BoD to make a motion
to develop an advertising budget.  We take in money from KFactor
Advertising but we don't spend any to advertise.  Perhaps, at first, we
place a NSRCA ad in Model Aviation??

*Scott A. McHarg*

Takeoff is optional.  Landing is mandatory!

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 2:45 PM Maureen Dunphy via NSRCA-discussion <