[NSRCA-discussion] Price for a pattern plane...

Dr. Mike Harrison drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 4 08:16:44 AKST 2019

Scott

Thanks for the reply and a suggested solution.

1.        Limiting planes-that is already done.  It is in place and I am simply changing the limits to smaller planes to make the lower classes much easier and more affordable is my goal.  I have explained my rationale to a considerable extent.  I am not making it more detrimental by doing so.

2.       If you are for the other bonus system then I strongly recommend you submit a rules proposal for such.  Seek your board rep for help.  It would give the contest board options.  I believe my proposal is better.

3.       If you want to get on social media or whatever please do so.  I simply don’t have time and it isn’t my thing.

Mike