[NSRCA-discussion] Price for a pattern plane...

ronlock at comcast.net ronlock at comcast.net
Fri Jan 4 07:13:13 AKST 2019

Lets consider; for those choosing to use a plane with the specs Mike proposed, adding a 5 or 10% "Bonus" of scored points to the flight score.  2 meter planes are still allowed. The smaller plane gets some help, hopefully making it more attractive/competitive for an entry level pilot. The exact percentage can be tweaked along the way as we gain experience with it.
Ron Lockhart

PS:  The percentage of score concept worked great in the "Lets get planes quiet era".  We wanted to establish a noise limit, but not disqualify planes that exceeded it. It's still in the rule book.