[NSRCA-discussion] Happy New Year NSRCA

George Kennie geobet4evr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 05:29:49 AKST 2019

Sooo totally astounded that I made it !!!!!!  But Happy New Year to
one and all and may this be a wonderful year for peace and harmony
in every aspect of our lives
This wonderful hobby has left me with many memories indelibly stamped
in my consciousness that I often replay over and over and joyfully reflect
on how much value I have been blessed with by having experienced all
of those wonderful interactions. Sometimes banter and jokes and sometimes
those of a more serious nature, but all so nurturing to my soul. I love this
community and wouldn't trade all of you fabulous people for the world.
May God truly bless each and every one of this group.
Thanks for tolerating me.

Georgie

Georgie

On Tue, Jan 1, 2019 at 12:48 AM Jeff via NSRCA-discussion <