[NSRCA-discussion] JR DS3421SA Plastic Gear Sets needed

Michael Cohen precisionaero at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 31 09:08:21 AKST 2019

Happy New Year everyone!  While out flying today, I noticed a rough sound coming from an elevator servo.  Looks like I wore out the plastic gear set on a DS3421SA servo.  Anyone out there have a couple of plastic gear sets they would be willing to part with?  I will swap out the other servo too for good measure.  Email me at precisionaero at hotmail.com<mailto:precisionaero at hotmail.com>

Regards,
Mike Cohen