[NSRCA-discussion] Power Connectors: Yeah, late / new to the party

davel322 davel322 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 3 10:24:46 AKST 2019

If I were to abandon Deans....and I'm not.  I'd go with the Castle connectors.  Bullets in a polarized housing.Regards, DaveSent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note8.Apologies in advance for any typos undoubtedly introduced by auto correct and / or talk to text.
-------- Original message --------From: "Atwood, Mark via NSRCA-discussion" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 12/3/19  14:10  (GMT-05:00) To: james woodward <jimwoodward89 at gmail.com> Cc: General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Power Connectors: Yeah, late / new to the party
Be careful with XT60’s.  They work great.  There’s just very different quality levels of manufacture.  Some are plastic, others are fiber.  The plastic ones melt quickly while trying to solder them.  I’ve never been able to determine which are which from an
 online order.

-M

MARK ATWOOD

o.  (440) 229-2502
c.  (216) 316-2489
e.  atwoodm at paragon-inc.com

Paragon Consulting, Inc.
5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
www.paragon-inc.com

Powering The Digital Experience