[NSRCA-discussion] RF-8 Pattern-Extra

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 15:19:01 AKST 2019

RF X is kind of an "abandoned" branch of the RealFlight tree.  Nothing
about the models, etc. is portable between the two systems.

RF X came out long after RF7 and before RF8.  RF8 & now RF9 continue the
compatible ecosystem path of RF7 and earlier.

In short, RF8 (especially with its support for VR) is an UPGRADE from RF X.

Peter+

On Sun, Dec 1, 2019 at 12:30 AM Jay Gerber via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X