[NSRCA-discussion] Team USA Raffle!!

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Aug 27 11:28:22 AKDT 2019

Hey All,

The team fund raising raffle is nearing a close.  I believe the last day to purchase tickets is August 31st (or possibly 9/1…check the site).

Thus far I believe we’ve sold a grand total of about 300 tickets!    Not a lot considering the prizes at hand.  Last chance to anti up and help support the Team’s successful trip.

We will be doing the raffle early next week and posting the winners as they’re announced.  I’ll be giving each winner a chance to pick their choice of prizes in order with no more than a 24hr window before moving on to the next person.

Buy now!!!

-Mark

https://www.teamusaf3a.com/index.php/giant-raffle