[NSRCA-discussion] Mezon 90 Lite investigation

Steve Miller snaproll4 at aol.com
Tue Aug 20 06:23:09 AKDT 2019

I used Xavier's setup on my original Allure with a Jeti 130 Lite for about 1100 flights with no problem. I turned on the backup first to test the controls and then connected the flight packs. I now have no idea why this worked flawlessly because on my current Allure, with a Jeti 130 Lite, I could not get this setup to work at all. Very strange.  Ed Alt from TechAero wired up a diode for me and it now works beautifully.  You will need to increase the output of the BEC by about .7 volts to achieve the desired voltage at the ESC.

Steve Miller