[NSRCA-discussion] Mezon 90 Lite investigation

Matt Griffitt smgriffitt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 02:38:37 AKDT 2019

All of the ESC from jetti will have the same issue. You need to put a diode
in line with the bec power supply and the RX. You can get away the diode if
you always plug your flight pack in and arm the esc and then turn you 2s
lipo pack on. As of right now the only esc that can take power in both
directions is the Graupner HV line of ESC. They work great and are less
money than the mezon.

https://www.graupnerusa.com.
like I said , I am not aware of any other ESC with BEC that can take
voltage both directions . I hope this helps.

Matt Griffitt
ADGaero.com
334.380.8228

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019, 10:52 PM Xavier Mouraux via NSRCA-discussion <