[NSRCA-discussion] All Time History of F3A WCs

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Sun Aug 18 19:07:19 AKDT 2019

Rather than try and post some pictures here, I put a post on RCU.
Was in Italy last week and it was announced that a book was published on the history of F3A. Wow. I got one of these books (20e) and probably spent 2 hours every evening reading through it. The 1-inch thick, 272 page book was published through the FIAM (Italian equivalent to the AMA) and was released for sale as part of an official program at the 2019 F3A world championships. It is a MUST read for the pattern enthusiast and RC enthusiast. I'm not sure how to secure one now, but several folks have asked how to order one....

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/classic-rc-pattern-flying-379/11668485-first-ever-comprehensive-history-book-pattern.html#post12544458