[NSRCA-discussion] Judging Question

Jeff Worsham jeffryworsham at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 10:52:43 AKDT 2019

My take: Whether the maneuver has one, two , three or four rolls, (or parts
thereof) it's one maneuver until all the elements are complete. Center of
that maneuver is determined halving the distance between start and finish.
If roll rates change along the way, downgrades for that should be applied
(exception: snaps mixed in with regular rolls).  Please correct me if I'm
wrong.

On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 7:15 AM Don Ramsey via NSRCA-discussion <